Saturday, August 9, 2008

Collage (223rd post - 222nd day of the year)

*This is a collage of a collage, if that makes sense. On the wall of Jimmy's Cafe (see my "collections" theme, right HERE), there is a huge collage of lots of people named Jim, Jimmy, James, etc. I took pictures of portions of the collage, and then made my own collage out of the various snapshots. Oh my! You might need to click on the image to enlarge it to see the details. (The template for the collage came from the Limitless Kit, by Jenny Binder
of Heirloom Scrapbooks).

5 comments:

Deb Campbell said...

very cool. a neat idea for the theme too.

Linda aka Elemobe said...

Very impressive, looks great. What an imagination you have to come up with this idea.

Linda aka Elemobe said...

Btw, yep, we appear to have very similar "pineapple" shots :-)

Julie M said...

Neat, I'll have to show that to James, my 11-year-old. I like your creative collage. Well done...

PatB said...

Very nice, like the modern look of the collage. I just might have a look at that layout, thanks for the link.